Ethics and Environment
ABOUT OUR GARMENTS
Ethical (Sedex Certified, WRAP, Fair Trade)
All our garments are sourced from ethically sound factories that adhere to strict guidelines in employment and environment.
- Health & Safety procedures are in place to promote safe working environment
- Minimising the impact on local and global environment
- Adhering to the legal minimum age of employment
- Adhering to legal minimum wage, including any overtime pay, maximum hours of work, holiday entitlement and maternity leave
- No forced labour or imprisonment
- Employees are allowed freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Employees are not discriminated against
Feel comfortable in your clothes
All of our garments are WRAP certified, Fair Trade and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
To minimize our environmental impact, we only print when an order is taken, cutting back on garment, production and energy wastage.
Don’t throw away your unwanted clothing. There are countless charities, homeless shelters and people around the world that are unable to clothe themselves. Please donate your unwanted items.